City Forms

  1. File a Report With the Police

    Fill out an online form to file a non-emergency report with the Police Department.

  2. New Vendor Information Form

    New vendors for the City of Cumberland must fill out and submit a New Vendor Information Form.

  3. Request a Report From the Police

    Request a copy of a report filed with the Police Department.

  4. Tree Work Request

    Fill out a quick online form to have a city maintained tree worked on.