What should I do when I’m ready to move?
As soon as you know when you are moving, call 301-759-6409 to finalize your account. It is the responsibility of the landlord to either choose to receive the bills themselves or fill out a landlord tenant form so that their tenant receives the bills. Please be advised that per city ordinances, landlords are ultimately responsible for utility account balances, even if the bill is mailed to the tenant.

Show All Answers

1. How do I register for the online utility billing portal?
2. How often will I be billed?
3. What is the basis for my water and sewer charges?
4. Why is my bill so high?
5. What rules or laws govern the operations of the city’s utilities?
6. What should I do when I’m ready to move?
7. What should I do if I cannot pay my utility bill?