View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
Constitution Park Pool
Subfacility of Constitution Park
Hours of Operation
- June and July - Daily from Noon to 7 p.m.
- August - Daily from Noon to 6 p.m. until public schools open
- Labor Day Weekend - Noon to 6 p.m.
- Adults: $5
- Students / youth (ages 5 - 17): $4
- Children under age 5: $3
- Infants under age 1: Free
- Senior citizens 62 and older: $3
- Group rates (25 or more): $3
- Admission: $2 per day
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Dates: Contact the Constitution Park Pool for the schedule
- Time: 11 - 11:45 a.m.
- Registration: Register at the pool
- Twilight swim (5 p.m. to closing)
- Half price August - reduced rates after 4 p.m.
Swim Cards are punch cards that contain 15 swims per card. They can be purchased at the following rates:
- Adult: $45
- Youth: $35
- Adult season swim pass: $125
- Youth season swim pass: $85
- Youth under age 5 season swim pass: $50
- Family season swim pass (immediate family only): $195
- Senior citizen season swim pass: $50
- Adult season swim pass: $135
- Youth season swim pass: $95
- Youth under age 5 season swim pass: $60
- Family season swim pass (immediate family only): $205
- Senior citizen season swim pass: $60
The 15 swim passes may be purchased at the park pool when it opens. Season passes may be purchased at the Parks and Recreation Office.
Pool party rental
The reservation of our pool includes:
- Reserved area of the deck, tables, trashcans and canopy
- Use of swimming area, slide, and lifeguards
Food is allowed at reserved deck area only. Rules and regulations are distributed at the time of payment of fees. The park pool is open to the public at same time as pool parties. The rental contract is signed and fees are paid at the Parks and Recreation Department office.
- Less than 50 people: $100 plus a security deposit of $25
- Over 50 people: an additional $10 per hour per 20 people