The City of Cumberland is seeking individual citizens to serve on various Boards and Commissions in support of our:
- Administrative Appeals Board
- Downtown Development Commission
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Housing Authority of the City of Cumberland
- Human Relations Commission
- Municipal Planning and Zoning Commission
- Parks and Recreation
- Shade Tree Commission
- Zoning Board of Appeals
There may not be immediate vacancies on all of them, however, the City is compiling a list of interested citizens to minimize the time between appointments when there is turnover.
To learn more about each of the Board and Commissions, please visit the City’s website at: https://www.cumberlandmd.gov/281/Boards-Commissions.
Participation is a public service, and interested persons should visit the website at the above link to complete the interest form, or should send a letter of interest and a resume addressed to the Mayor and City Council, 57 N. Liberty Street, Cumberland, MD 21502 to the attention of the City Clerk.