City Hall will be closed for business on Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday, November 26th and 27th, with the current modifications of business resuming on Monday, November 30th.
Although recently re-closed again to the public due to a high rise in Covid-19 cases in Allegany County, business continues to be conducted by phone and email, with a variety of ways to pay utility bills, parking violations, citations, or taxes, including:
- Mailed to 57 N. Liberty Street, Cumberland, MD 21502
- Paid by phone (credit card payment) by calling 301-759-6409
- Placed in the drop box outside City Hall, 1st floor
- Drive-by drop box at Chamber of Commerce Bell Tower in City Hall plaza
- At select First United Bank locations: 115 Harrison St. or White Oaks Shopping Center (1501 E. Oldtown Road) – Cash payments for water/sewer only
Also, bills can be paid online by visiting http://www.ci.cumberland.md.us/131/Online-Payments
Please enjoy a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday!